Sunglasses & Frames for Adults and Children
At Advanced Sight Center we have an in-office optical boutique in our Washington, Creve Coeur, and Bridgeton offices, with everything you need to be able to see well and look great at the same time. We carry a variety of over 350 of high-end brand sunglasses and frames for adults and children, with or without a prescription, that you could choose from, including:
- Diane Von Furstenberg
- Sophia Loren
- Maui Jim
- Michael Kors
At Advanced Sight Center, we have an on-staff frame specialist, who determines what’s best for you based on your prescription, the physical attributes of your face and your lifestyle, job and hobbies. We carry the latest contact lenses and sunglass lenses such as, No-line bifocal, single vision, photochromatic (darken outdoors), Varilux® progressive, sports, and safety lenses. Our contact lenses range from daily-wear, extended-wear, bifocal, astigmatic, colored, disposable and aphakic lenses (for children with congenital cataracts).
In order to clean your eye wear, we have provided some DO's and DON'TS for you to follow:
- Rinse glasses with lukewarm water to remove debris.
- Spray optical quality lens cleaner on the lenses and wipe the lenses with a soft cotton cloth.
- If your lenses have anti-reflective treatment, a micro-fiber cloth can be used to clear away remaining streaks. Wash the cotton and microfiber cloths frequently.
- Keep your glasses in a hard case when not wearing them.
- Get frequent adjustments. We offer free adjustments and repairs, such as new nose pads and screws for the life of your eyewear.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Use paper products such as paper towels or tissues to clean your glasses.
- Use harsh cleaners such as window cleaner, antibacterial soap or soap with lotion to clean your glasses.
- Lay your glasses down on the lenses.
- Leave your glasses in the car. Overexposure to heat and direct sunlight can damage your frame and lenses.
- Adjust your own glasses. Bring them to us for a free professional adjustment. We have the correct tools to keep your frame in good shape and properly repair it.